USING A TILLER
- The spiral springed cultivator, tills the soil in ploughing depth, embosses and mixes the soil
- In very dry soil it is able to reach a depth of 25 cm.
- Helps to mix the stubble, plants remaining and the manure in a suitable way and because these
are partly on surface, it also provides a protection from both water and wind erosion
- Does not cause a loos in humudity because it does not bring soil upside down.
- The stubble can be worked out without using a plough.
- Because of its 30 x 30
spring lees, the tiller can also be used as a chisel.